The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The First day of SENIOR year was crazy. I have been running around all day like a chicken with its head cut off! First, I must take the damned bus and anyone in Baltimore knows that our transporatation system is not worth a plug nickel. Anyway, we got our little senior tote bags, reserved for seniors and alumnae board members only (oh my) and we had the senior procession from the opening convocation, then it was back and forth across campus all day! Then I had to take the bus back home and walk so more. My legs are like jelly and I may have dislocated my right elbow from carrying my heavy tote bag and ny right shoulder hurts. Thank God I only have 2 more days!
Kanye West is supposed to speak tonight about his comments. What is there to say? It is the truth and I hope that he gives no form of an apology whatsoever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home