The Home of Baltimore's BettyButterflyBBBW

So much to say...so little space!

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I am a Big, Beautiful, Intelligent, Black, Young Lady from Northwest Baltimore. I am a Harmonic Refined Daughter of the King and a combination Betty and Butterfly BAP. I debuted with Baltimore County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in Novemeber, 2005. Also, an Aries and Dragon. Currently a freshwoman at the Texas Christian University. GO FROGS!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Went to work today. On the way home, I went to Chipotle® for dinner. On the way back to the subway station, I hear sirens and look behind me and see police on motorcycles. Then 4 buses come around the corner off Pratt St. onto President. I am trying to figure out what is going on and if I will ever get across the street. Then 2 white girls start screaming. Turns out it was the Indianapolis Colts going to their hotel, the Marriott Waterfront! They passed right by me, all 4 buses. Needless to say, I was at the Marriott last night trying to get a cab and was dressed up with hair and everything in place and today I looked a hot mess. The man of my dreams could have been on one of those buses and I looked horrid! LIFE!
Off tomorrow because it is my Pastor's last Sunday. I do not think that I am staying at DMCC. Might join St. James Episcopal. I will miss him dearly. Supposed to go to Atlanta to pastor Ebenezer Baptist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home